S.T.A.R. Rural Development 515 Certification Seminar
Spectrum is pleased to announce our S.T.A.R Rural Development 515 program is now online and ready for sale! You may register here on our registration page. Once you register the following will happen:
1. You will receive a confirmation email of your registration.
2. As soon as your payment is received your book and training material will be mailed out to the address given.
3. You will receive an email with your log in information to start laughing and learning your way to your STAR Rural Development Certification!
Once you have completed watching the course you will take the S.T.A.R exam. When you pass the exam you will receive your certification automatically. One exam and one book is included with the course. Additional tests and books may be purchased separately.
A comprehensive online training on the Rural Development 515 Program leading to receiving the S.T.A.R. Rural Development certification.
The Spectrum Training Award Recipient (S.T.A.R.) may be earned by passing a certification exam after viewing the Rural Development 515 course. The seminar covers handbook income, eligibility and occupancy issues, the 3560-8 Tenant Certification and 3560 Handbook Regulations.
Since October 1986 Spectrum has been the leading National Training Firm for Rural Development 515 Management. Steve Rosenblatt has conducted seminars with participants from all 50 states attending and has received superlative reviews throughout the nation for this seminar dealing with Rural Development Handbook Regulations.
Why You Should Watch:
- Spectrum is recognized as the leader in Rural Development 515 Training
- Nationally recognized certification program for owners and managers
- Course material includes an important overview of 3560 Regulation & Handbook
- The course material has been reviewed by the National Office of USDA RD and found to be in compliance with the 3560.